Saturday 12 April 2008

Another goodbye

So here we go - another goodbye again! It's funny about living in Sydney, people seem so transient, just changing cities every few years. Guess it's the nature of the place.

I'm not too sure how to farewell this person, except that I think I'm going to miss him a lot - he was a good colleague, perhaps even a friend? It's hard to say if we were really friends but he really gave me the time of day (as he does with everyone) and lotsa of great career advice and I honestly dunno how I'm gonna get used to not having him about in the office.

It's funny, perhaps I will miss him even more than my ex when he left last year - in a way, he was patient with me in a way other people have not been, and totally as a colleague, nothing more. As another colleague said yesterday about him, what you see is what you get ...

So goodbye, and best of luck - and I might be knocking on your door very soon for a job!

Here's a music video, totally not relevant but it just happened to pop into my head when I was doing up that page for you:



(Charlene - Never Been to Me)

No comments: